More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/17/2019 1:38:54 PM
Our client is seeking a Director of Quality and Regulatory Compliance who will direct the activities of the Spares Quality Assurance functions, ISO Certification, Trade Compliance and Regulatory Compliance of Customer Service Activities, as application to FAA, EASA, OSHA, DOT and EPA regulations.
Principal Duties/Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Direct Quality programs to ensure compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulations, and maintain accreditations, and approvals.
- Provide direction for all Customer Service Departments to ensure Customer Service Processes provide the highest standards of service to our customers.
- Provide Regulatory guidance to family companies, partners, and customers.
- Provide development and training for Quality Department personnel.
- Recommend and coordinate information and quality systems improvements.
- Develop long short term departmental objectives, set financial and performance goals, monitor and provide periodic progress reports.
- Direct activities to ensure compliance with ISO requirements and maintain certification.
Non-Principal Duties/Responsibilities (Non-Essential Functions):
- Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis to meet department or business objectives.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Ten years experience in aircraft Quality Assurance Programs
- Advanced-level proficiency in the use of PC Windows business software (Microsoft Office Preferred)
- Five years of management experience
- Five years of Trade Compliance experience
- Three years experience with financial statements
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, peers, customers and partners in a professional manner
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Federal Regulations as they apply to the Aerospace Industry
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- FAA IA Certification
- Five years experience in aircraft servicing operations
- Read/Write/Speak French
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
- Office environment
- Domestic and international travel required
- Use of personal computers required