More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lohman Helicopter
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/17/2019 4:06:18 PM
Experienced Helicopter Powerline and Fire Pilot
The position will cover operations for our BHT-407 and MD Series Helicopters on CWN/EU fires and Powerline contracts throughout the Western US. The duties include but are not limited to flight and operational planning (91/133/135), weight and balance data, fuel management, accurate tracking of duty, flight and maintenance times, compliance with all FAR and Company policies as well as a variety of customer service functions and customer SOP's and requirements.
- Part-Time, Contract or Full-Time available.
- Powerline Experience is required. E.g. HEC, Wire/Sock pulling, Hanging ladders and Baker Boards, Pole Sets, Marker Balls, Skid work, etc.
- Experience at fire fighting
- Only qualified candidates will receive a response
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter license; current medical; current driver license with clean driving record
- Required Skills/Experience:
- 2500 hours RW PIC Turbine
- Previous vertical reference experience required and must be proficient; firefighting and/or utility experience required; current interagency card preferred; instrument rating preferred; MD 500/600 Series and/or BHT-407 experience preferred; MD500/530/600 Series and/or BHT-407/BHT-205/212
- Low Level Recon
- Mountain Terrain
- Helitack/PAX Terrain
- Ext. Load <50' Belly Hook
- Ext. Load >50' Longline VTR
- Water/Retardant, Bucket
- 135 Experience e.g. recent .293/.299 checks
Daily Rate/Contract Pay DOE. Salary for full time employment. Medical, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits for full time.
Top Industry Pay for the right candidate.