More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airborne Maintenance Engineering Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/25/2020 1:54:19 PM
This position is responsible for managing the day to day inventory requirements by guiding centralized teams decisions that will ensure that the needs of ATSG and all of itrsquo;s business units are being met. The Manager of Demand Planning will continuously pursue opportunities to improve the centralized supply chain. The Manager will help all business units to resolve issues regarding part allocation quantities and location. This position will oversee the initiative to integrate all supply chain functions, working as a liaison with the business unitsrsquo; leaders to ensure expectations are being met. This position will report to the Director of Supply Chain.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years experience in supply chain leadership
- Demonstrated strategic mindset and long-term vision
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit and innovative approach to solving problems
- Verbal, written, presentation, analytical, problem solving interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade and/or facilitate discussions and negotiations both within ATSG and with customers
- Leadership and organizational skills to develop and motivate diverse members on multiple teams
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products and other web-based programs
- Demonstrated ability to proficiently operate a computer mainframe inventory and purchasing management systems
- Proven ability to read, understand and ensure compliance with legal documents and contracts
- Bachelorrsquo;s degree in Business Administration
- Previous supply chain experience in the aviation/airline sector, particularly cargo or freighter aircraft
- Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) or Certified Integration Resource Management (CRIM)
- Work using a computer for extended periods of time
- Occasion lifting of various weights
- Able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Wear PPE as required
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.