More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Metro Aviation, Inc.
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/19/2021 4:00:06 PM
Description: Metro Aviation is seeking a Helicopter Air Ambulance Regional Relief Pilot (IFR/PIC) for our operations in Region 3 (Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin). Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations, completions, and maintenance so that we will:
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class required at some locations)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Total Flight Time 2,000 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command Helicopter Time 1,000 hours
- Turbine Helicopter Time 500 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time 500 hours
- Night Flight Time 100 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time 75 hours (50 in flight)
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking
- Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting
- Capable of lifting 40 pounds floor to bench height
- Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
- Maintain a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
- Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
- Require close and distant visual capability
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing)
- Full Time
- 15 work days per month
- Workover available depending on needs of the programs
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.