More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Croman Corporation
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 6/23/2021 7:57:12 PM
Croman Corporation is currently seeking an experienced S61 Pilot in Command for State and Federal firefighting operations. Schedule is 12 days on 12 days off, daylight flight minimums, paid travel and per diem.
Location: This is a remote position primarily in the US but with possible work in Canada as well
- FAA ATP or Commercial Certificate with Rotorcraft - Helicopter
- FAA SK61 Type Rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Minimum 3000 hours helicopter PIC required
- Minimum 500 hours PIC S61
- Two seasons PIC firefighting experience
- Minimum 500 hours Vertical Reference / long line bucket experience
- Successful completion of interview, pre-employment drug screen, previous employer record review.
- Firefighting experience utilizing a bucket
- Precision construction experience
- Heli-logging experience
- Citizenship allowing unrestricted work status in U.S.A. and Canada