More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airborne Maintenance Engineering Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/25/2020 1:54:19 PM
As an AMES Supervisor you will perform and recommend management actions related to hiring, scheduling, discipline, employee development, coaching, mentoring and termination. This position provides direct supervision and technical support to assigned personnel in addition to creating and maintaining a safe work environment, managing costs and delivering a quality product on time. You will also ensure work is performed to customer satisfaction within budgeted time and within the guidelines of all applicable FAA regulations. Additionally the Supervisor will coordinate efforts with all departments to ensure maximum utilization of all resources.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe License
- 5 years aircraft heavy maintenance experience
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural, and avionics systems
- Ability to plan and organize workload for assigned personnel and area.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Powerplant License
- 2 yrs Lead or Supervisor experience.
- Previous experience as a Structures or Sheet Metal Technician
- Previous lead or supervisory experience in a FAR 145 Repair Station
- Associates degree or training in management principles or related technical field
- Working knowledge of process improvement methodology and application
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.