More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/12/2019 4:27:39 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires an ABET accredited engineering degree
- This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City, OK.
- Willingness to travel at least 25 of the time as required.
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments.
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
- Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Previous experience in Electrical Harness/Cable/Wire Design and Routing