More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bombardier Aviation
Posted: 9/21/2023 3:11:48 PM
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Work on the evening shift, possible schedules: 4X10 hrs or 5X8 hrs.
- Act as a leader by coordinating activities with other departments to optimize assembly and minimize risk.
- Take responsibility for resolving technical issues in the Pre-Flight and Delivery areas with support from other departments.
- Work closely with Engineering, Production, Logistics and Quality functions.
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering or assembly strategy changes by working with stakeholders.
- nvestigate root causes of problems and analyze potential solutions by evaluating costs, impacts and risks.
- Ensure the feasibility of a change.
- Interpret drawings and other documents from the Engineering department.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate non-value added and optimize Production.
- Take into account health and safety requirements, tools and production equipment according to the optimal work methodology.
- Participate in the development and updating of method procedures.
- Participate in continuous improvement through the Operational Excellence system.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree in mechanical, avionics, electrical, industrial engineering or a related discipline.
- You have 3 to 5 years or more of relevant experience.
- Your ability to learn allows you to be autonomous quickly.
- You are comfortable reading technical drawings and have good 3D visualization and analytical skills.
- You have a methodical and logical approach.
- You have good organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- You have an excellent team spirit, you are known for your perseverance
- You have good judgment, are innovative and have a good decision-making process.
- You have a strong customer focus and good interpersonal skills.
- You are comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of the structure, systems and interior finishing of an aircraft will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of SAP and CATIA V5 will be considered an asset.
- You are fluent in French, both written and spoken, and have a good knowledge of English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.