More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Air Wisconsin Airlines
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/17/2022 2:23:31 PM
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada. Air Wisconsins team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our travelers experiences safe and pleasant.
Up to $45,000 in new hire pilot bonuses!!
First Officer starting pay at $38.27/hour. $30,000 no contract guaranteed bonus and up to $15,000 in additional experience bonuses. Per diem is at $1.80/hour.
Besides competitive pay, Air Wisconsin pilots are offered a benefits package including:
- Medical/dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short/long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation/sick time
- 401(k) match up to 8 dependent on employee contribution regardless of Years of Service
- Uniform, headset and medical exam allowances
- World-wide travel and jump seat privileges
- Minimum of 12 days off/month
- 75 hour pay guarantee
- Competitive duty and trip rigs
Fleet Type CRJ-200 Current Domiciles - Chicago, IL- ORD, Milwaukee - MKE, Washington Dulles- IAD, and Dayton, Ohio - DAY. Training Indoctrination is held at Air Wisconsins corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI. Lodging and transportation are provided along with 2.5 block hours of pay per day.
- Must be at least 21* years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English Language
- Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
- Must have an ATP or be qualified to obtain an ATP or Restricted ATP
- (CFR sect;61.159 and sect;61.160)
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- Valid Civilian Passport and the authorization to travel to and from all cities and countries served by Air Wisconsin
- Valid United States Driver's License
- Graduation from accredited, four-year College preferred
- Recency of experience will be considered
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled