More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Special Applications Group, LLC
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/5/2019 4:06:05 PM
SAG has an exciting new opportunity for UH-60M (S-70i commercial nomenclature) Instructor Pilots (IP) in Poland! You
will be providing special mission equipment training on the S-70i helicopter to Polish Military aircrews. This training will include hands-on in-flight instruction as well as classroom instruction on FRIES, SPIES, and Door Gun systems. This is a great opportunity to use the skills you've honed in the military to help develop Partner Nation readiness, all while being immersed in the topography and culture of Poland.
The training course will be conducted in and around Warsaw, Poland and is scheduled as an eleven-week deployment with
one to two weeks of pre-deployment activities in Tampa. The program, as currently scheduled will be conducted from January into May of 2020. Please see specific skills and experience requirements below for this position.
- Conduct practical, hands-on flight training and evaluations on S-70i helicopter procedures, mission training tasks, tactical employment techniques, and weapons engagement procedures to build combat readiness within the Polish Military.
- Conduct post flight student debriefings.
- Conduct academic instruction to large groups in a classroom setting.
- Conduct one-on-one mentorship, coaching and teaching.
- Record training on applicable forms and records.
- Advise Polish Military personnel on UH-60M employment, training and tactical operations.
- Lend experience and expertise to Polish Military to help develop effective collective training programs and tactical Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Must have completed a formal US Military UH-60 aircraft qualification course and served in an operational US Military combat unit with a minimum of 2000 rotary wing flight hours.
- Must be qualified in the UH-60M with a minimum of 500 flight hours in the M-Model.
- Must be qualified as an UH-60M IP with a minimum of 500 IP hours in the UH-60 series aircraft.
- Must be NVG qualified with a minimum of 500 NVG hours.
- Must have experience conducting FRIES, SPIES and Door Gunnery operations.
- Must be able to conduct effective classroom and non-classroom formal and informal training to Polish Military in their areas of expertise.
- Must have the ability to conduct effective cross-cultural communications.
- Special Operations Aviation experience preferred.
- FAA Commercial Pilot License #8211; Rotary Wing
- Current passport
- International driver's license
- FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Must be physically fit and present proper military bearing