More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
International Business development position supporting the Sensors Global Sustainment line of business in Orlando, Florida.
- Responsible for facilitating, conducting, and guiding business/market activities relative to the capture of international sales of EO/IR systems.
- Communicate with customers/decisionmakers at all levels of foreign service and defense departments focusing on operational capabilities, life cycle costs, and requirements to shape opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with relevant current and potential business organizations, partner companies, and suppliers.
- Coordinate activities with appropriate US government offices and country teams to garner and sustain their support for initiatives with foreign and US governments.
- Initiate and retain Department of State export licenses to market products internationally.
- Act as the primary contact for customer inquiries, general correspondence, requests for technical and pricing data, and other business transactions.
- Conduct market research, color team reviews, and Position to Win activities in support of the capture process and development of competitive proposals.
- Develop and manage inputs for the annual Long Range Plan and New Business acquisition expenditure requirements.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
- 10+ years of business development and/or operational experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to clearly articulate strategies and product offerings at multiple levels of the company and US government agencies.
- Team player – effective at organizing and motivating a diverse set of individuals in pursuit of common objectives.
- Deal closer – highly effective at bringing tasks and projects to a successful and timely conclusion.
- Knowledge of potential customers and demonstrated customer relation skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret international customer requirements and relate them back to program requirements in defining product offerings.
- A high degree of flexibility and the ability to travel worldwide without restriction.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate with minimum guidance and succeed in a fast paced and highly competitive arena.Desired Skills:
• Experience in Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control’s products and services areas
• Demonstrated capture expertise
• Operational experience on fighter aircraft with employment of sensors and weapons.
Knowledge of EO/IR Technology.
International licensing experience.
Understanding and/or experience with Foreign Military Sales process.