More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is part of the Interim Contractor Support (ICS) team operating the F-35 Training System Support Center at Cheongju AB, Republic of Korea. The Training System Support Center (TSSC) has primary responsibility for F-35 Training System sustainment engineering and baseline management. The Cheongju TSSC2 provides the subject matter expertise and engineering services to modify and update Republic of Korea-unique training system courseware and multispectral databases.
The Cheongju TSSC2 Configuration Management Analyst will be responsible for coordinating and supervising configuration management activities; configuration identification, Configuration Control and baseline management, verification and auditing and configuration status accounting of ROKAF-unique instructional products and multispectral databases maintained at Cheongju AB, Republic of Korea. The individual will be responsible for training South Korean nationals to perform TSSC2 CM tasks and follow TSSC2 CM processes.
The selected candidate will be temporarily relocating to South Korea to support the Cheongju TSSC2 directly through December 2020.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
• Assist the Cheongju TSSC2 Manager in the administration and facilitation of the local Configuration Review Board, and advise the Cheongju TSSC2 Manager of proposed change impacts at the local Configuration Review Board
• Provide Configuration Management support to all Training System hardware installation and upgrade activities at the Cheongju PTC and ROKAF operational locations as needed.
• Assist Cheongju PTC personnel with Configuration Management issues and serve as a unit focal point for resolving Baseline Management issues.
• Strong configuration management background with demonstrated understanding of all phases of product lifecycle.
• Demonstrated ability to perform in an environment with dynamic priorities and varying work tasks.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully complete assigned projects involving interaction with multiple other teams with minimal guidance.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule aligned to customer operational needs.
• Excellent understanding of development, test and integration concepts and practices
• Excellent knowledge and experience with Configuration and Data Management tools
• Experience in producing technical reports to a high professional standardDesired Skills:
• Demonstrated experience with Windchill ™
• Demonstrated experience with ClearCase/ClearQuest™
• DoD Secret security clearance (investigation within 6 years)
• F-35 SAPF Program Access
• Willingness to travel
• Knowledge of F-35 Training System Problem Reporting (TSPR) process tools.
• Familiarity with F-35 Training System and hardware/software configuration management and product change workflow