More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airborne Maintenance Engineering Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/25/2020 1:54:28 PM
This position is responsible for the provision of planning, administrative budgetary and execution of the Planning Department. As the Manager, you will be responsible for the daily execution of the Planners and Production Control Booth. Manager, you will be responsible for the daily execution of the Planners and Production Control Booth. You will establish and maintain the organization processes and structure to manage maintenance event resource planning for the induction, workflow, daily adjustments to workflow and real time data collection. You will be responsible for reporting the event work scope status compared to contract from pre-induction through departure and post- departure performance. Through this process you will identify incorporate continuous improvement opportunities to support customer requirements and increase production and facility capacity. This position reports to the General Manager.
- High school diploma or GE
- An Airframe OR Powerplant License
- Broad knowledge of aircraft maintenance modifications paperwork terminology
- Demonstrated verbal, written, presentation, problem solving and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, update, persuade and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of employees, management customers.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products that include Word, Excel, Access, Project power Point along with the necessary computer skills to operate email and other web-based applications.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills to ensure thorough, accurate and complete results while multi-taking and working through others.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Analytical skills necessary to organize data, determine gaps trends, test alternative proposals and measure results
- Bachelorrsquo;s degree
- Previous experience with Maintenance Event management software such as wings
- Work using a computer for extended periods of time
- Able to work while exposed to constant or intermittent moderate noise levels
- Occasion lifting of various weights
- Work at heights up to 60 ft
- Able to frequently climb stairs and ladders
- Wear PPE as required
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.