More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Precision Air Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/15/2021 8:13:25 PM
The Repair Station Service Manager will manage all activities for Precision Air's FAA Part 145 repair station at the Florence Regional Airport. LOCATION
Florence, South CarolinaREPORTS TO
PresidentESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall authority and responsibility for the company's compliance with the approved Repair Station Manual
- Manage the repair station production operations
- Provide supervision for all personnel assigned to the repair station and demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations and streamline work processes
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Formulate and pursue new business opportunities identified through customer information and problem resolutions
- Promote the mission, vision and values in order to maintain a strong relationship with employees, customers, and suppliers
- Ensure that policies and procedures are developed, updated, implemented and followed
- Ensure FAA, OSHA, environmental, and regulatory compliance
- Maintain repair station ISO certification
- Ensure adequate inspection aids, special tools and equipment are available, inspected and maintained in a serviceable condition
- Ensure all maintenance personnel performing maintenance and inspections have adequate training and are appropriately qualified to perform the work which they have been assigned
- Oversee maintenance management personnel training requirements and provide input on planning of all scheduled training
- Manage company tool control and tool calibration program
- Manage efficient workforce scheduling and labor controls
- Recruit, select and train repair station workforce
- Evaluate the leadership and technical performance of subordinates and provide recommendations for development
- Establish and carry out employee incentives and recognition for awards
- Administer discipline or recommend termination based on conditions of employment or Company policy where needed
- Acquire and maintain assets necessary to meet operational obligations
- Maintaining a positive relationship with management and all team members
- Limited travel is required
Requirements: EDUCATION REQUIRED
- High school or equivalent
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A./B.S. in Aviation Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS Benefits Include:
- Ten (10) plus years' experience in aviation maintenance supervisor positions
- At least 3 current years' experience in Part 145 repair station leadership
- Possess a valid Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe Power plant (A P) certificate. Inspection Authorization (IA) license preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and facilitation skills
- Proven background of engaging and motivating employees at all levels to maintain a cohesive team and high employee retention
401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid PTO, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Life insurance, Short term and long-term disability, Full Holiday Schedule and more.
This company, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions based on race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veteran's status, or sexual orientation. All selection, hiring, and promotion decisions will be based on valid job-related requirements consistent with performance of the essential functions of the position. This policy is in keeping with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Acts, as amended, and other applicable federal and state laws.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given qualified to the Corporation's Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment.