More Aviation Jobs!
Pilot - Willoughby, Ohio
Company/Organization: Kucera International Inc.
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/15/2021 8:38:18 PM
Kucera International is a full service provider of professional aerial sensing (photo, lidar, multispectral), mapping, and related geomatic services. We are seeking to add an experienced FAA certified pilot to our flight team operating our fleet of Piper PA-31 Navajo, Cessna Conquest II and Cessna 206 aircraft for aerial survey operations. The Pilot will plan mission and ATC coordination and will team with other crew-members to accomplish safe operations in a Part 91 environment.Responsibilities
- Perform a pre/post flight inspection of the aircraft
- Safety minded aircraft operation adhering to FAA and company safety guidelines
- Mission and ATC coordination planning
- Work with sensor operator to perform efficient flight mission imagery/data collection
- Communicate with mechanics and team members
Skill and knowledge required
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2nd Class Medical
- FAA Commercial pilot license with Instrument and Multi-Engine Rating
- 500 Total hours
- 150 Hours Multi-Engine
- Associate or Bachelor's degree
- Aerial survey experience.
- Experience in Cessna Conquest II ,Navajo, Cessna 206
- Extensive travel
- Ability to transition from Day to Evening shifts for lidar operations
All job offers with Kucera are contingent upon passing a background check and drug screening. Kucera is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Full time position with competitive salary and benefits
- Flight training/certification opportunities
- Stable employment environment w/ low turnover