More Aviation Jobs!
Chief Pilot - Los Angeles, California
Company/Organization: Confidential Company
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/21/2020 4:42:04 PM
Ready for a change? Western US Utility Helicopter Company seeking a highly qualified Chief Pilot 133/135 with high level of leadership, organization and pilot skills. Commitment to safety and safety culture is required. Relocation may be required.
- Company liaison with FAA, this will be required. Quick, efficient cordial communications.
- Write, revise and implement training documents, programs, SOP's.
- Responsible for FAR 133, 137 and 135 operations and required Pilot Training.
- Responsible for GOM and TM revisions.
- Company Check Airman will be required.
- Work with company Safety Director as needed to grow SMS and Safety Culture.
- Other Duties/Tasks as assigned.
- Meet FAR 119 requirements to serve as Chief Pilot for 133 and 135 flight operations.
- Recent experience in Bell 407 and Bell Medium products and meet DOI/USFS pilot carding requirements.
- Previous and recent 133 and 135 Experience.
- Recent State or Federal Fire Fighting Experience.
- Precision Long Line Skills required.
- Twin-Engine flight time preferred.
- NVG experience preferred.
- Recent and/or current Chief Pilot experience preferred.
- This Chief Pilot position requires flying, as well as desk and administrative duties. Historical flight time averages 200 hours per year for this position.
- Previous and/or current management experience is required.
- Strong Computer Skills; IOS, Apple and PC.
- Highly organized and MUST be well versed with Federal Aviation Regulations and 8900 guidance.
Industry leading Salary for the right candidate. $125,000 to $175,000 DOE Room to grow!
Full Benefit package included.
Discretion will be maintained for applicants that are currently employed.