More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/19/2022 2:19:27 PM
Sr Manager Contract Management Worldwide Sales in GAC Savannah
Education and Experience Requirements:
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelorapos;s Degree Business, Finance, Legal or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Masterapos;s Degree preferred. J.D. preferred. 10 years related experience in negotiation and administration. Prior supervisory experience preferred.. Advanced degree may offset 2 years of the experience requirement. Position Purpose
Lead the Worldwide Sales Contract Managers in the performance of specified activities related to the identification, development, negotiation, and compliance of all New Aircraft sales contracts where considerable latitude and business judgment is required, ensuring adherence to Gulfstreamapos;s overall business strategy and corporate policies. In addition to leading the department, the Sr Mgr Contract Mgmt WW Sales is recognized to be a technical expert in the negotiation and administration of contracts, agreements, and related documents.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the direction of the Director, define, develop and implement tactical priorities in support of the objectives and goals of the organization. Recommend, define, develop, implement and track metrics to monitor status toward achieving those goals and objectives .
- Define the Contract Management WW Sales organizational functions with responsibility for providing contracting process and procedures consistent with strategy, policies, company practices, and operating objectives .
- Exert influence in the development and prioritizing of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization .
- Responsible for all projects assigned to the organizational unit. Act as an advisor and coach to subordinates to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems. Administer budgets, and develop and administer schedules and performance standards .
- Coordinate, prepare, and submit contract documentation and monitor contract status, assuring proper coverage of contract requirements. Review and prepare documents and authorize basic contract changes. Develop and implement controls to monitor contractual performance, ensuring accuracy and completeness .
- Recognize and resolve customer and/or supplier issues while assessing and balancing risk to the company .
- Maintain frequent and proactive contacts with other departments and customer/supplier representatives concerning operational decisions, scheduling requirements, or contractual clarifications. Facilitate briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives .
- Proactively assist in developing and implementing new and/or improved policies and business practices to address changing internal and external contracting requirements .
- Advise department personnel, company management, and internal/external customers and/or suppliers on major contractual matters .
- Ensure departmental maintenance of accurate computer generated records and preparation of various reports as required. .
- Manages and provides training to employees, ensuring established procedures and processes are maintained .
- Lead Contract Management Worldwide Sales reviews as requested to provide timely support, contract negotiation, and deliveries status to senior leaders as requested .
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of applicable regulations.
- Requires extensive negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Working knowledge of contracts pricing and finance.
- Where applicable, ability to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must possess excellent leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a high level of computer literacy.
Requisition Number: 177689
Posting Type: Internal-External
Department: J0930-Contract Management
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25
Employment Type: Full-time
Number of Openings: 1
Posting End Date: 01/31/2022
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information Site Utilities Contacts Sitemap
Copyright 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the worldapos;s most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft