More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Silver Air
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/19/2022 2:38:33 PM
We are searching for an experienced Citation X Captain to join our growingteam at Silver Air. The Citation X Captain will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team who strives to meet the travel needs safely and professionally of our clients while adhering to Silver Airs unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Responsible for safe operation of the aircraft.
- Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with, but not limited to the following items:
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Silver Air and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft, and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
- Total time in all aircraft = 3500 hours/3000 hours as PIC
- Total time category of aircraft flown = 3500 hours/3000 hours as PIC
- Time in Class (Multi-engine time) = 3000 hours/2000 hours as PIC
- Total Turbine time = 1750 hours
- Total time in airplane type = 200 hours/100 hours as PIC
- Logged IFR = 250 hours as PIC
- Recency last 90 days in category and class of aircraft = 30 hour or 30 flight segments
- Recency last 365 days in category and class of aircraft = 200 hours or 200 flight segments
- Flight Simulator training in type within past 12 months
- Type rated on CE750 or comparable aircraft
- First class medical required.
- Experience with effectively managing and motivating a team
- Part 91/135
- Compliant with ICAO Annex I - 18.104.22.168 as it pertains to aircraft engaged in international commercial air transport operations with more than one pilot.
- Ability to obtain and maintain CANPASS authorization for unrestricted travel to/from Canada as a commercial pilot
- Must be able to work on anon-call basis.
- Professional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Resourceful problem-solving abilities
- Detailed organizational skills and capable time management skills
- Ability to read your clients on how to serve them and have excellent people skills.
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Team player
Functional Technical Competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams is advantageous