More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: AAR WASS
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 6/2/2020 2:56:16 PM
Assure consistent quality of operational production by developing and enforcing good operational systems, validating processes, providing documentation and managing staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
- Prepare and complete action plans.
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Identify and resolve problems.
- Complete audits as assigned.
- Determine system improvements and implement change.
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses, identifying critical control points, preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, verification procedures and monitor inventories.
-Validate quality processes by establishing INL operational specifications, quality attribute, measuring production; and documenting evidence.
- Determine operational and performance qualification which includes writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Performs routine OCONUS travel and within CONUS travel as required.
- Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.A./B.S. degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience.
- Masters Degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and/or combination of education and related experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum ten (10) years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Quality Assurance Manager.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint Project and Visio).
- Experience in negotiation and customer support.
- Ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Prior Department of State experience.