More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/13/2021 10:14:24 PM
Line Maintenance Mananger
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Line Maintenance Manager with Line managment experience on B737 aircraft for an opportunity in Burbank, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Line Maintenance Manangers will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Develop daily routines which ensure that the operation is fully prepared for any contingency.
- Administer forward thinking plans to anticipate potential challenges
- Understand every aspect of the maintenance program and execute safely and efficiently
- Create simple, effective, and compliant processes within the base to ensure a cohesive operation Keep communications between the line operation and Maintenance Control accurate, concise, and timely. Keep station managers and superiors informed of operational challenges. Manage materials processes
- Ensure parts are requisitioned accurately and correctly
- Maintain clean and orderly parts room
- Process (incoming and outgoing) parts correctly
- Identify stock level deficiencies and alert the Materials group Foster a Safety and Compliance culture
- Maintain transparency, accountability and develop corrective actions which bring value to the operation
- Promote Safety, Simplicity and Efficiency always Be cognizant of the overall condition of the base of operation across all operational departments
- Maintain constant preparedness utilizing forethought by looking out no less than 3 months at a time, and inform Maintenance Control, Planning, and superiors of any shortcomings
- Interact professionally with the FAA during station visits Participate in Safety Management System (SMS) Program
- Support safety promotion, quality, and safety culture For SMS related issues.
- Reports to the Safety Committee or the Director of Safety * Report safety-related issues to Leadership thru the Safety Reporting system
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. for 10 feet
- Must be able to work outside in inclement weather
- Must be able to work shift work, weekends, and holidays
- Possible travel for training, HQ visits or outstation support
- 4 years Line or Heavy maintenance experience- Part 121 Air Carrier
- 2 years leadership role in a Line Maintenance or Shop environment
- FAA Airframe Powerplant (A P) license required
- High School diploma (or equivalent) required
- College degree preferred
- Boeing 737 Systems Fam courses preferred
- Resides near the base/BUR
- Valid Driver's License required
- Complete a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have the authority to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- Valid passport preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.