More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/6/2021 9:30:38 PM
- Establishes detailed operational objectives and action plans to meet project performance goals.
- Establishes program plans and milestones and manages adherence to program master plans and schedules.
- Develops control systems and reports that accurately measure progress such as project schedules with milestones, project budgets, certifications, material ordering processes, and labor targets.
- Identifies potential problems in sufficient time and insure corrective action to be taken.
- Ensures company’s contract commitments are met.
- Implements project work breakdown structure and coordinates technical activities of project.
- Makes decisions, carries out actions and directs others in matters related to the duties and goals of Program Management in coordination with appropriate Department Leader.
- Works across all departments to ensure that functional objectives are proactively met for production, procurement, quality control, logistics, and administrative functions.
- Obtains customer approvals for work scope changes and overtime.
- Acts as primary customer contact on status and performance and anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and continued business.
- Provides alternative solutions to customer, including contractual changes.
- Provides justification for deviations from the project plan and provide recovery strategy.
- Generates sales by providing information to customers regarding company capabilities, special programs and special pricing incentives.
- Prepares quotations for customers.
- Administers warranty claims and special programs.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy in terms of labor, materials, cost, sell, contract compliance special programs, warranty and discounts. Resolves discrepancies and disputes.
- Investigates and resolves customer concerns and billing disputes relative to previous visits with the team and respective department managers in an expeditious manner.
- Acts as the primary customer contact and managing a successful customer experience.
- Observes and reports any issues or concerns in support of the company-wide quality, environmental and Safety Management System [SMS] policies.
- Performs other duties as required.
StandardAero is one of the world’s largest independent providers of services, including engine and airframe maintenance, repair and overhaul, engine component repair, engineering services, interior completions and paint applications. The company is a global enterprise that employs nearly 6,000 employees worldwide with annual revenues approaching $3 billion. StandardAero serves a diverse array of customers in business and general aviation, airline, military, helicopter, components and energy markets. The company celebrated its 100th year of industry leadership in 2011.
StandardAero is owned by The Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG), a global investment firm with deep industry expertise that deploys private capital across four business segments: Corporate Private Equity, Real Assets, Global Credit and Investment Solutions.
StandardAero is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, and basis of disability status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Minimum Educational/Academic Requirements*
- The typical minimum level of education to perform this job competently is an applicable certification in the Aerospace Industry or equivalent work experience.
- Corporate jet experience required.
- Strong financial acumen; prior experience with budgets financial statements.
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills while demonstrating situational awareness.
- Team leadership skills; ability to lead teams in a matrix environment (without direct reporting responsibility).
- Competent working in a culturally diverse environment with a demonstrated sensitivity to other cultural norms and practices.
- A thorough knowledge of company instructions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Experience building strong working relations with customers.
- Self motivated with the ability to motivate others.
- Working knowledge of PC’s in the current company operating system environment including Microsoft Office and MS Project.
- Ability to travel to customer locations to establish and/or maintain a good working relationship.