More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bombardier Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/20/2022 1:58:35 PM
Project Manager, Communication Marketing-MON18546Description
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
We are looking for a Project Manager. Based in Dorval, you will report to the Senior Vice-President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
In your role, you will:
• Implement a project management system and lead large scale projects and activities of the Internal Communications, External Communications, Public Relations, Government Relations and Marketing team and optimize processes that continuously improve the overall stakeholder experience at all levels of the organization.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams within Bombardier such as Human Resources, Information Technology (IT), Finance, Legal and others to identify, implement and sustain opportunities for process optimization and continuous improvement.
• Develop detailed project plans and follow up as required.
• Analyze and propose high quality solutions.
• Manage project deployment phases by coordinating all stakeholders.
• Identify and manage potential project risks by reporting challenge or issues as they arise and adjusting schedules as needed.
• Support the implementation of planned activities in 2022 in collaboration with the Communications and Marketing teams.
• Maintain the effectiveness of internal process controls.
• Provide coaching and guidance to improve staff performance and capabilities.
• Encourage critical thinking and problem solving among team members by creating an environment that fosters team spirit and accountability.
• Study industry best practices and recommend improvements to continuously optimize operational efficiency and performance.
• Participate in the development and strategic direction of Communication and Marketing activities.
• Support culture change and promote Bombardiers values while being aligned with the companys strategy.
• Produce and maintain project Key Performance Indicators (KPI) on the Balanced Scorecard.
• Coordinate the work of the various stakeholders and ensure effective communication within the teams.
• Prepare presentation for the Monthly Presentation Review (MPR).
• Prepare communications and presentations for public speaking engagements for the Vice President, Communications, Public Affairs and Marketing.
• Make applications for certain business awards.
As our ideal candidate,
• You possess a University degree in Industrial Engineering, Administration specialized in Operations Management or equivalent.
• You possess five (5) years of experience in a similar position.
• You have a sense of organization, rigor and autonomy.
• You have patience, perseverance and curiosity.
• You are team-oriented and results-oriented.
• You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
• You have an excellent knowledge of English and French, both spoken and written.
• You are known for your dynamism, your team spirit, your good interpersonal relations, your judgment and your organization.
• You are able to manage several priorities at the same time.
• You are able to work in an efficient and organized manner with minimal supervision, involving the coordination and organization of work processes for assigned tasks.
• You are able to maintain strict confidentiality of assigned information when required to do so.
• You are able to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
• You are a team player.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities