More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Jetstream Aviation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 6/15/2022 3:01:19 AM
Jetstream Aviation is seeking two PICs to serve as flight crew on a Gulfstream G-150. This aircraft will be based in Boise, Idaho until September of 2023 and will then move to Driggs, Idaho upon completion of the owner's hangar there. Both cities are great places to live with limitless adventures available to the outdoor enthusiast. Training at Flight Safety in Dallas starts on 7/7/2022. This aircraft will fly 300 hours per year with roughly 180 hours being part 91 and the remainder part 135. Benefits include:
- Medical, Vision and Dental full premium paid for employee. Family members available at employee expense.
- Paid time off. Always home for Thanksgiving Christmas as needed while ensuring coverage and maintaining quality of life.
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FAA ATP Certificate
- Current US Passport
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
- Possess the applicable endorsements and ratings to fly a turbojet aircraft
- Willing to relocate to Driggs, ID in September of 2023.
Flight Time Requirements:
- Total Time: 3000
- Jet: 500
- Multi: 1000
- Cross Country: 500
- Night: 100
- Instrument: 75
- Clean and stock the aircraft after each flight
- Tug aircraft in/out of hangar in Driggs, ID
- Perform the duties of a flight crew member as defined in Jetstream's General Operations Manual
- Represent Jetstream to its customers in the most ethical, professional and moral manner
- Maintain high morale through an awareness of and compliance with company policies, employee development programs and periodic department meetings for the two way communication of ideas, goals and objectives
- Interface with charter sales/scheduling to ensure safe and legal flight operations
- Direct aircraft sales inquiries to Aircraft Sales Department
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org