More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Collins Aerospace
Job Type: Permanent
Lead Software DeveloperOverview:
Looking for the UI/UX designer who has good experience with web product design, prototype. Should have good written and oral communication skills with understanding of Agile Environment. He/ She should be able to work closely with counterpart seamlessly.
Position: Lead Software Developer (P2)
• At least 3+ years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably working on B2B/business enterprise products with proven experience in the following areas:
o UX Design– Thinking critically and solving business problems in creative ways by using information architecture, wireframes, task flows, use cases, mock-ups, usability best practices and prototyping.
o UI Design – Using design principles and existing visual frameworks to produce intuitive user interfaces and, where appropriate, develop new styles and patterns that are visually cohesive with the rest of the products.
o Process knowledge – Designing in an iterative manner, proactively seeking
feedback from within and outside the design team, and attention to detail in
design documentation.• Design and enhance User Interfaces for Applications as well as understand how the users will want to instinctively interact with the UI, and provide them with the ability to perform their tasks intuitively.
• Deep understanding of Design Thinking methodologies and processes
• Must have the ability to balance UI/UX design needs with customerrequirements by quickly sketch, prototype and iterate on wireframes.
• Understanding of browser feature supports to accomplish identicalexperiences between different client browsers and/or browser versions.
• Excellent eye for design, minimum clicks, user friendly design with ease of use.
• Understanding of usability and web accessibility best-practices.
• Actively collaborate with development teams to ensure UX presence andimpact in the development process.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. Responsiveness)
• Significant knowledge about great web UI designs and can explain why its great.• Maintain and develop UI implementation “best practices”, support for various modern interfaces (web, mobile, touch, etc.) including responsive designs.
• Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/MCAPrimary Skills: • Prototyping Invision or sketch
• HTML5, CSS, RWD UX
• Libraries: Familiar with DOM manipulation libs such as jQuery, utility function libs such as Underscore.js, Modernizer and component libs such as jQuery UI, Angular, React, Material, Materialize
• Prototyping: Experience in prototyping interactive wireframes using tools like
invision, sketch etc…
• Modern front-end tooling: Require.js, Webpack, polyfills, NPM, Bower, D3,
Socket.io, Charts, Maps etc…
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace
and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive
portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet
the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are
excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get
onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing
our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team
continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing
Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health Safety (EHS) across
Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity
to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the
productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude
of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our
workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture
where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the
toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:- Meal coupons
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety
commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which
may include a drug screen.
Note:• Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire
in the India)
• Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the
bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all
higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
to read the Policy and Terms