More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/8/2020 7:21:06 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is looking for a highly motivated Cyber Security Professional to join our Enterprise Government Cyber Security team as an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) based in Fairfax, VA. You will rely on your Cyber Security and Information Assurance (IA) background to be a technical leader and support Enterprise activities and Boeing customers throughout multiple classified computing domains. The ISSM is responsible for maintaining and enforcing all Information System Security policies, standards, and directives to ensure assessment and authorization of information systems processing classified information.
- Perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities, and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards
- Lead and implement the Authorization and Assessment (AA) processes under the Risk Managed Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems
- Facilities development of Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Risk Acceptance Letters (RAL) and support Continuous Monitoring (CONMON)
- Oversees configuration management of assigned systems; auditing systems to ensure security posture integrity
- Conduct risk assessments and investigations, execute appropriate risk mitigations, and oversee incident response activities
- Conducts periodic hardware/software inventory assessments
- Interfaces with the appropriate government customers, suppliers, and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with Cyber Security requirements
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required):
- IAM Level 1 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CISSP, CASP, CISM, GSLC)
- 3+ years of experience in cyber security
- 5+ years experience as an ISSO implementing or managing cyber security requirements on classified systems under JSIG, NISPOM, ICD 503, and/or CNSSI 1253
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills, customer relationship building skills, analytical skills and ability to lead/mentor teammates
- Project management experience. PMP or CAPM certification is a plus.
- Experience with cyber security policies and implementation of Risk Management Framework (RMF): e.g. DAAPM, CNSSI 1253, ICD-503, JSIG, and/or NIST SP 800 series.
- Experience in assessing and documenting test or analysis data to show cyber security compliance.
- Demonstrated experience leading audits conducted by external stakeholders.
Typical Education Experience:
Technical bachelors degree and typically 9 or more years related work experience or a Masters degree with typically 7 or more years or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.