More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/8/2020 7:21:06 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space Security (BDS) organization is seeking an SeniorProject Management Specialist for Air Force Development programs located in Fairfax, VA.
- Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).
- Develops program organizational, work structures, top level program and execution plans.
- Identifies key program level horizontal and vertical integration interfaces between major activities, teams, suppliers, partners and customers.
- Facilitates the resolution of program issues.
- Supports the program manager in leading program execution by coordinating program metrics.
- Integrates the implementation of the Program Management Best Practices.
- Implements customer and program communication and contact plans.
This position requires an active U.S. TS/SCI U.S. Security Clearance (US Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills Experience):
- 1+ years of experience in project or program management
- 1+ years’ experience in managing customer relationships
- 1+ years’ experience do you have leading or participating on cross-functional teams
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years related work experience, 14 years related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Basic relocation is available for internal candidates.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.