More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/8/2020 7:21:06 PM
The Boeing Company is seeking a highly motivated professional and leader to act as the Program Management Specialist leading both the MQ-25 Stingray and T-45 Goshawk trainer programs in St. Louis Missouri. Reporting to the Strike Training Senior Program Manager, the successful candidate will lead the execution and delivery for the MQ-25 and T-45 trainer and training solutions. The individual will interact with a wide variety of organizations, suppliers and business units such as the US Government, Boeing Defense, Space Security (BDS) and Boeing Training Professional Services (TPS). In this role you will have the opportunity to lead and support solutions for cutting edge unmanned aerial technology and existing platforms.
This position involves the following:
- Project management activities to ensure program requirements are established and are fully integrated.
- Develop and execute integrated departmental plans, policies and procedures and provides input on departmental business and technical strategies, goals, objectives.
- Interact with Training Professional Services leadership to ensure customer requirements are understood and daily activities are being met.
- Interact with Air Vehicle programs and leadership to ensure customer requirements are understood and daily activities are being met.
- Develop, nurture and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, stakeholders, peers, and partners.
- Develop, nurture and maintain relationships with the Fleet/user communities.
- Provide oversight and subject matter expertise for MQ-25 and T-45 products and processes.
- Establish and use program management best practices (PMBP) to manage budgets, maintain schedule, identify and mitigate risks and issues, and develop program goals.
- Ability to travel 25+ of the time to supplier and customer locations.
Export Control:The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
Relocation: This position offers relocation based upon candidate eligibility
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years of Project/ or Program Management experience on complex programs
- Experience working in a cross functional environment including technical, contracts and finance teams
- Leading or managing a team or project
- Effective organization, communication and presentation skills are critical
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working with commercial / military aviation training; prior experience working within military training organizations or developing, integrating, delivering training solutions to the military organizations is beneficial
- The ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Experience developing and delivering training solutions to the USN is beneficial
- Experience working with unmanned aerial systems
- PMP certification
Bachelors degree and typically 14 or more years related work experience or a Masters degree with typically 12 or more years or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies