More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Southern Airways Express
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/10/2020 4:55:21 PM
Southern Airways Express has been conducting charter operations under Part 135 since 2012 and added Essential Air Service operations in 2016.
Currently most of our operations are in the Mid-Atlantic States and mid-South.
We have pilots domiciled in Johnstown, (JST), DuBois (DUJ), Altoona (AOO), Franklin (FKL), Bradford (BFD), and Pittsburgh (PIT) will be available Spring 2017
*Domiciles will be assigned based on seniority during the last week of ground school. Our route structure enables most pilots to be home every day during their workweek, and flexibility with their schedules.
Requirements: PIC Requirements:
- ATP Certificate or Commercial Pilot Certificate with Single Engine Land; Instrument Rating
- 1200 Hours Total Time
- 500 Hours Cross Country
- 100 Hours Night
- 75 Hours Actual Instrument Time with no more than 25 hours simulated instrument time
- First Class Medical
PIC Preferred Experience:
- C-208 experience
- 100 Hours Turbine Total Time
- Part 135 experience
- $50,000 base salary
- 65 Hour guarantee
- Productivity pay of $40 per block over 65 hour
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered; company-paid life insurance policy
- $35 Flat rate per diem when on an overnight away from assigned base
- Single occupancy hotel room in training
A $400/week training stipend and is paid to each PIC that completes Operating Experience.