More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bombardier Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/14/2021 2:47:34 PM
Contracts Manager – Traditional Accounts-MON18283Description
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Support aircraft delivery objectives by providing ongoing commercial and/or legal support to internal and external customers;
- Support and manage aircraft purchase payment inflow objectives by overseeing the contractual payment schedule, invoicing customers in accordance therewith and ensuring appropriate follow-through to successful and timely receipt of funds;
- Drive business results by anticipating risks and, in concert with internal stakeholders, initiate creative and effective mitigation plans to protect aircraft delivery schedules as well as payment inflows;
- Lead negotiations and draft an array of contractual documents including amendments, assignments, escrow agreements, letter agreements and service agreements;
- Engage with management to raise unresolved contractual risks in a timely way;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, including Deal Management, Sales,
- Legal Services, Finance, Tax, Risk Management, Program Management and Customer Account Management to ensure rigorous contract compliance and adherence to corporate policies, all while delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Serve as key resource to the business and internal stakeholders on complex matters and critical issues related to the interpretation, analysis and execution of and under the aircraft purchase agreement;
- Initiate correspondence to customers in accordance with the purchase agreement and ensure appropriate follow-up;
- Participate in customer meetings as well as departmental and program reviews, as required; and,
- Contribute to process improvement and governance activities related to the functions of the department.
You may be required to occasionally travel and work extended hours during peak business periods.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Law, or Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have strong business acumen combined with at least five (5) years of contract drafting, negotiation and/or contract management experience.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and can advocate with confidence and diplomacy.
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- You take initiative, make sound decisions and are detail oriented.
- You show strong leadership and have the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- You thrive in a deadline-driven, results-oriented environment and have the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- You have a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com application would be an asset.
- You are bilingual in French and English. Knowledge of a foreign language would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities