More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bombardier Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/14/2021 2:47:34 PM
IT Project Manager - PMO (4 positions)-MON17554Description
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Ensure that your projects / programs are delivered on time, on budget, within scope and to the required quality standar
- Lead, frame and coordinate initiatives and project launch activities
- Establish key performance indicators and produce reports required
- Identify, document, and monitor major risks that could impact IT portfolio evolution
- Track and report timelines, budgets, scope, risk and quality during the entire life of the project- and manage issues and risks as they occur
- Contribute and validate business case analysis.
- Prepare recommendations, based on project performance and financial objectives, on project launch/extension or stop.
- Manage project/program finances. Understand financial impact in relation to departmental budgets.
- Collaborate with Architecture, Security, Finance, Procurement, Project and Operational teams
- Manage relationship with stakeholders and IT partners for project delivery
- Establish project/program governance and organization
- Ensure compliance to PMO methodology throughout the project/program lifecycle
- Be able to travel occasionally if needed (0-5 of the time)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree, or equivalent, in business management, information technology, project management or in a related field of activities
- You have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in IT including 5-7 years in project management
- You can work in English and French, both written and spoken.
- You have a good Track Record of planning and delivering large complex projects, preferably on an international basis.
- You have a good knowledge of Key Performance Indicators, dashboards and other tools to monitor project performance
- You appreciate teamwork, show initiative and are able to solve problems efficiently
- You have strong interpersonal and leadership skills and are a great communicator within all levels of the organization
- You have experience in leading effective meetings and preparation of executive presentations
- You can work with a minimum level of supervision and be pro-active with regard to bringing forward solutions
- You have a great sense of prioritization and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- You can adapt rapidly to change
- You possess excellent organizational, analytical and strategic skills
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office and in particular MS-Project, MS-Excel and MS PowerPoint
- You possess experience in IT application project delivery and in managing 3rd Party solutions from vendors across different countries
- You have Industry recognized Project Management certification (PMP/PMI)
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com