More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/14/2020 5:41:48 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Portfolio Remarketing Specialist will be responsible for managing the disposition through sale or lease of aircraft assets managed by Boeing Capital Corporation (BCC).
- Develop and maintain market knowledge and relationships with existing and potential new aircraft buyers, lessees, lessors, aircraft traders, and key suppliers and partners including engine OEMs.
- Develop leads and strategy to maximize return on portfolio assets, while staying aligned with other Boeing organizations regarding placement strategy.
- Negotiate and execute portfolio sale or lease agreements, leading BCC teams including Contracts, Legal, Tax, Accounting, and Technical.
- Lead BCC team through close of sale or lease delivery, and act as customer focal during lease term.
- Work closely with extended Boeing teams to support combined activities including aircraft acquisitions, freighter conversions, and subsequent placements.
- Skills required: Customer focus while maintaining internal fiduciary accountability combined with strong business acumen, negotiation skills, and advanced knowledge in aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul, aircraft modification, and certification requirements.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience leading or managing large or complex teams of managers and or non-management employees
- 5+ years of experience with Sales/Business Development in the aviation industry
- Masters Degree or Higher
- 5+ years of experience with the pursuit of new sales/business
Typical education and experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years related work experience, 19 years related work experience, etc.).
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Drug Free Workplace: Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies