The Human Resources Manager, role is responsible for human resources field support for an assigned client group at Delta Air Lines, Inc. The HR Manager acts as a strategic business partner for clients throughout the United States. The role is responsible for ensuring the effective and consistent delivery of human resources services including coaching/counseling employees and management, sourcing and selection, performance management programs, organizational effectiveness, compensation and providing Human Resources leadership. This position will support the Airport Customer Service and Cargo operations for the Florida Region and will be based in Atlanta.
Specific activities include but are not limited to:
- Anticipating and meeting client needs
- Executing service delivery systems
- Creating integrated solutions to business problems or issues
- Acting as an employee and company advocate that can balance decision making appropriately.
- This position is also responsible for developing relationships with individuals, employee groups and leaders of the business to communicate company policies/programs/procedures while providing leadership around organizational change, process consultation and organizational development.
- The HR Manager role is central in imparting HR expertise to management personnel and influencing clients based on company policy, focuses on positive employee relations and applicable laws.
- The HR Manager often serves as project lead/representative for corporate projects, managing timelines, and working with cross-divisional teams and develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- This job will require travel.