More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bombardier Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/14/2021 2:47:34 PM
Senior Advisor, Ethics and Compliance-MON18258Description
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Develop and execute risk-based ethics and compliance training, change management and communications strategies in line with our goal of implementing a world-class ethics and compliance management system;
- Regularly update those strategies according to Bombardier’s risk profile and regulatory requirements;
- Design and develop compliance training materials, including classroom-, e-learning trainings and others;
- Ensure tracking and follow-up on compliance training campaigns;
- Design and develop targeted tools and support materials (one-pagers, presentations, guides, etc.) supporting new processes or focusing on key topics for the organization;
- Proactively identify communication and training opportunities to drive and promote an ethics and compliance culture;
- Help position the Ethics Compliance Office as a trusted partner for the global organization;
- Support the implementation of compliance processes and initiatives;
- Develop templates, processes and tools that support our goal of creating a culture of ethics and compliance throughout the organization;
- Staying abreast of training, communication and compliance best practices.
As our ideal candidate,
- You are passionate about people, ethics and compliance and the impact good training and communications can have in supporting large-scale organizational changes;
- You have 6-8 years relevant working experience in the area of training, communications or compliance. A background in Organizational Development or communications is an asset.
- You are a strategic thinker who’s energized by change, proactive, solution-driven, and detail-oriented;
- You show initiative and have excellent project management and communication skills.
- You understand the key principles and have practical experiences in the design, development and the global roll-out of training or change management initiatives.
- You are a team player and network-builder who enjoys collaborating with teams across the world;
- You can manage multiple priorities, and work under pressure within short deadlines.
- You have strong writing skills, and the ability to create compelling content;
- You show a high level of cultural sensitivity, you are customer centric, self-confident, persuasive, agile, focused and willing to make decisions.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in both English and French.
- You have excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems (MS SharePoint), design and presentation software and tools as well as MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Bonus Point for being familiar with Power BI.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities