More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Lockheed Martin
Job Type: Permanent
This newly created role will serve as the manager over the SIOP Coordinators and Data Analyst team within Enterprise Demand Supply Control (EDSC) and will have 8 direct reports. Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) is an enterprise decisional process and governance structure that ensures our supply plans are able to satisfy our aggregated demand which allows Aero to deliver against customer requirements.
This role will be responsible for leading the SIOP initiative at Aeronautics across F35, IFG, and AMMM. The SIOP process identifies gaps between our supply and demand and allows for proactive action plans to be put in place to ensure we will be able to meet our future forecasted demands. SIOP has been established for both F35 and IFG, and will begin for AMMM this year. The EDSC SIOP team is responsible initiating and managing mitigation strategies to address future supply and demand risk. The team analyzes the SIOP output and tracks assigned actions to closure.
This role will also be responsible for the data analytics team within EDSC Demand Control. The Data analyst team is responsible for aggregating the Aeronautics demand plan into Kinaxis RapidResponse, developing and maintaining the SIOP and demand simulation logic, and creating metrics and reports as needed to support EDSC and customer needs. The Data analyst team also supports the EDSC Demand Control team that perform demand simulations that compare potential demand profiles to current demand, supply, capacity, and lead times to provide an assessment of the supportability of the proposed changes. This will include new demand loads, schedule movement/accelerations, and engineering change break in schedules.
Requirements: Basic Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University
• Experience with Demand / Supply relationship
• Experience with SAP/MRP Planning
• Experience in Purchasing, Sustainment, and/or Manufacturing environments
• Leadership or Mentoring experienceDesired Skills:
• Experience analyzing/interpreting data and translating into a meaningful data set for customers
• Experience in SAP
• Analyzing Demand and Supply Line of Balance
• Experience developing and retaining high-potential performers through career development, consistent feedback, and clear performance expectations
• Working knowledge of MRP Processes
• Kinaxis RapidResponse Experience
• Experience effectively organizing and articulating information throughout all levels of the organization
• Collaborative leader with proven ability in identifying problems, developing strategies, and implementing clear and effective courses of action
• Advanced Microsoft Tool Suite
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per weekClearance Level: None