More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: SkyWest Airlines
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/5/2022 3:31:32 PM
Primary Job Duties
Ground Instructors will be trained to teach basic indoctrination, initial ground school, matrix and FTD curriculums. While the number of monthly training pre-assignments can fluctuate, we anticipate that instructors will be pre-assigned 10-15 sessions per month. Instructors will be expected to bid in their respective domiciles to fly on a regular basis.
- Instructors will be required to attend scheduled instructor meetings, read, understand and implement Standard Operating Procedures and maintain currency on all program curriculums.
- ERJ instructors are expected to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and standardization in their teaching methods to ensure a safe and efficient training environment.
- Reports to ERJ Fleet Training Manager
- Training assignments will primarily be located in DEN. Other locations may be used for training as needed.
- Basic Indoctrination ndash; 6.0 hours pay for an 8.0 hour pre-assignment
- Ground School ndash; 6.0 hours pay for an 8.0 hour pre-assignment
- Matrix ndash; 1.0 hour pay for 1.0 hour pre-assigned, usually a 4 or 5 hour pre-assignment
- FTD ndash; 6.0 hours pay for 6.5 hour pre-assignment
Physical and Other Requirements
- Please complete the online application
- Qualified applicants will be contacted