More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: SkyWest Airlines
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/5/2022 3:31:33 PM
With over 13,000 aviation professionals operating thousands of daily flights, SkyWest Airlines connects millions of passengers each month to hundreds of destinations across North America. SkyWest operates in partnership with Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines and has a fleet of nearly 450 aircraft. Headquartered in St. George, Utah, SkyWests industry-leading workforce and excellent leadership team have consistently generated solid operational and economic performance, setting the standard for excellence in the regional industry. This position is in Salt Lake City, UT.
As a Supervisor Ground Service Equipment Maintenance you will enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits such as:
- 401(k) match
- Performance Rewards and Profit Sharing
- Health care (medical, dental, and vision)
- Discounted and standby travel privileges worldwide for you and your family with all four of our major partners (Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, United Airlines)
Primary Job Duties
This is a full-time position.
As a SkyWest Supervisor, you will be given the opportunity to lead by example, set a positive work atmosphere for your department, and promote our guiding principles.
- Prioritize and assign repairs to mechanics and apprentices
- Prioritize work load at hub and review work orders
- Monitor work performed in the shop for accuracy and thoroughness. Assist mechanics as needed
- Open work orders in fleet as needed. Review outstanding work orders in the region
- Attend local hub/ramp meetings
- Safety/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) compliance
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Previous Supervisor/management experience
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications
Physical and Other Requirements
- Able to comfortably lift 75 lbs routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Possible/minimal travel as needed-multiple day trips and overnights (Flying and Driving)
To apply, please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.