More Aviation Jobs!
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/5/2022 6:06:58 PM
Come join the SECOND Largest Private Jet Charter Operator as a
First Officer/Second in Command
FlyExclusive in Kinston NC, is looking to add exceptional pilots to our crew.
Are you exceptional?
Do you like:
- Homebased Living
- 15/13 Schedule*
- Employer-Paid Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401K with Company Matching
Do you have these:
- 1500+ total flight time**
- 500+ PIC
- ATP Certification***
If YES, then APPLY TODAY!
Earn up to and over $120k salary annually!
- Safe and efficient flight operations for domestic trip assignments operating under Part 135 regulations while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of crew coordination, performing duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times.
- Greeting of passengers, assistance with passenger seating, and luggage storage
- Conduct passenger briefings and respond to passenger requests/needs
- Adhere to the duties and responsibilities stated in all company procedures manuals.
- Maintain a current first class medical certificate as required by policy and notify the company if a medical (physical or mental) condition may impair the ability to perform flight duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to Part 135.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, other international flight operations regulations
- Strong organizational skills advanced multi-tasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written, and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level
- Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications
- Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Present a well-groomed appearance at all times adhering to company standards
*15/13 preferred, 8/6 available
**Other requirements include: Current ATP, current 1st Class Medical, current passport, active driver's license, and you must live within ONE HOUR of an airport with airline service. Required to sign a one-year (pro-rated) training contract. Preferred candidates will have 2500+ Total Flight Time AND experience with types in our fleet.
***ATP eligible candidates may be considered. ATP-R candidates with 1000 Total Flight Time are encouraged to apply.
Click here to view Our Fleet