More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Jet It LLC
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 8/5/2022 7:21:04 PM
ABOUT JET IT:
Jet It is an innovative private jet company that specializes in fractional ownership of private jets. We are on a mission to lower the cost of entry into private jet ownership. Transporting our owners in the newest, fastest, most technologically advanced light jet. Jet It provides a private ownership experience thatrsquo;s easy and hassle free.
We are poised to continue to grow our fleet in 2022.
Join the aviation company disrupting the private travel industry. Our culture is founded upon two guiding principles: safe operations and excellent passenger experience.
Jet It offers competitive Compensation and Benefit packages which includes Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, NEWLY ADDED UP TO $30,000 YEARLY BONUSES, additional extended duty flight pay, twice yearly salary accelerator, referral bonuses as well as PIC profit-sharing after 3 years of service.
Jet It is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, service oriented aviator to join our Flight Department. The PIC is ultimately responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers and crew and ensures a first class travel experience for Jet Itrsquo;s owners and charter clients.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient conduct of passenger-carrying operations under Part 135 on-demand charter operations.
- Ensures aircraft is properly loaded, equipped, and manned for the flight assignment, plans flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
- Supervises crew members to ensure proper planning, and pre-and post-flight aircraft inspections, performs duties as per Jet It General Operations Manual.
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES SKILL SET
- Exceptional communicator and problem-solver with utmost professionalism and discretion when conducting business.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player who collaborates effectively with crew members, air traffic controllers, and flight dispatchers.
- Based on Wyvern/Argus Requirements
- (In addition to those defined in 14 CFR Part sect;135.243)
- PIC Type Rating
- 3,000 hours total flight time
- 1,000 hours of total PIC time
- 1,500 hours of Jet and/or Multiengine time
- 500 hours of Twin jet time
- 250 hours of small jet time (strongly preferred)
- 200 hours in the last 12 months
- Recent Part 135 PIC Turbo Jet experience
- No accident, incident, or enforcement in past 3 years
- Current class 1 medical
- MUST live within 2 hours' drive (peak traffic time included) of a major airport
- Recently added bonus up to $30k a year
- Additional extended duty pay, and flight time pay
- CTP course reimbursement