More Aviation Jobs!
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/23/2021 12:00:01 AM
OxfordSaudia is seeking Flight Instructors for our brand-new flight school located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. This is a state-of-the-art institute with brand new Diamond Aircraft and immaculate facilities. If you are seeking an opportunity of a lifetime, this is it!
- Provide flight, simulator, and ground instruction in accordance with 141, GACA regulations, Airmen's Information Manual, advisory circulars, airport operations, and OxfordSaudia policies and procedures.
- Schedule students, maintain records, and ensure that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by each student in each flight course.
Here is a small portion of what we offer as a company:
Opportunity for growth as a pilot
Retention Incentives: (Choose One)
Annual Retention Bonus $20,000 USD (spread out monthly in year two)
Annual Retention Bonus $10,000 after year one (spread out monthly in year two) and A320 Type Rating upon completing 2nd year of service*
Service awards based on tenure with YOUR work with OxfordSaudia
Company Paid Medical Insurance (for a family of 4)
Relocation for a family of 4
Company paid-flight ticket to home country (vacation)
Housing is provided
Transportation is provided to and from work
Generous compensation package (tax-free up to a certain amount)
- Initial Immigration Sponsorship and related costs covered for a family of 4
Generous Holiday schedule and flexibility with scheduling
Personal Vehicle Finance
The Deputy Chief Flight Instructor shall have experience as a flight instructor in an FAA Part 141 Environment, appropriate licenses and possess a sound managerial capability. In addition he must:
- Hold, or have held in the 3 years prior to appointment, an Airline Transport Pilot License ATP (A) or Commercial Pilot License (CPL) (A) with Instrument Rating (IR) issued in accordance with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex 1
- Must obtain GACA license and certificates as indicated above prior to being appointed
- Have not less than 2500 hours pilot in command;
- 2000 hours flying instructional experience;
- 200 hours may be instrument ground time;
- 3 years of management experience within the aviation industry
Salary Range: 80,000 USD-100,000 USD Negotiable