More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airborne Maintenance Engineering Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/25/2020 1:54:19 PM
This position will create, implement and manage detailed project plans to facilitate and support the project strategy and execution phases. Provide planning, administrative, budgetary, and direct supervision to assigned Heavy Maintenance lines. Ensure work is performed safely within budgeted time, while remaining in regulatory compliance and meeting customer and company guidelines. Performs and recommends management actions related to hiring, scheduling, employee development, coaching, mentoring and discipline. This position reports to the Director, Heavy Maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe Powerplant License
- 5 years supervisory or lead experience in heavy maintenance or modifications
- 10 years experience in aircraft heavy maintenance or modification
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, and presentation skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations.
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of maintenance to include mechanical, structural, and avionics systems.
- Working knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR Part 145 repair station operations
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business management or related technical field
- Project Management certification
- Two (2) years previous project management experience at a FAR 145 repair station
- Occasional lifting of various weights
- Working at height sup to 60 feet
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Climbing stairs and/or ladders frequently
- Be able ti wear PPE as required
- Able to stoop, bend, and crawl as required
- Work outdoors on occasion in adverse weather