More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airbahn INC
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 3/3/2021 6:49:34 PM
The Manager Security commands all security activities of the airline. The Manager Security coordinates with local city and airport police as well as federal law enforcement agencies including the TSA.
1) Company's Aircraft Operator Security Coordinator (AOSC)
2) Primary contact for security-related activities and direct contact to the TSA TSOC
3) Ensure compliance with Airbahn Aircraft Operator Standard Security Program (AOSSP)
4) Manage Airbahn In-Flight Security Coordinator and Ground Security Coordinator programs
5) Manage and ensure compliance with the TSA mandated Criminal History Records Check (CHRC) for covered teammates
6) Review policies, procedures, and actual practices to uncover deficiencies and their causes
7) Identify deficiencies and develop corrective action plans to correct these deficiencies
8) Perform follow-up evaluations on any uncovered deficiencies
9) Assist in administering the Safety Program for all Company teammates and vendors
10) Design and develop safety programs for all areas of Airbahn
11) Develop a program to apply all applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements. Implement OSHA Training Programs, Department Audits and Vendor Support Agency Audits, ensure compliance with OSHA regulations
12) Develop team budgetary requirements for both current and future expenditures.
13) Develop and maintain a database of security and occupational safety concerns/incidents information to monitor and analyze trends
14) Monitor and report to the Director Operations on all air carrier activities that may have an impact on security
15) Make key determinations including safety risk acceptance decisions.
Work Experience in Similar Position