More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: CHI Aviation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/13/2019 7:18:16 PM
CHI Aviation is seeking an experienced qualified candidate for Pilot-in-Command on a CASA 212. This position reports directly to the Chief Pilot in all matter of day-to-day operations. Schedules will be six weeks on and six weeks off (plus travel and training).
* Responsible for demonstrating and maintaining aircraft proficiency.
* Ensuring the assigned aircraft is properly pre-flighted, documented, and safe for flight.
* Complete and submit required operations paperwork as assigned.
* Ability to represent the Company in a professional manner.
* Ability to travel and operate Internationally in remote environments.
* Must have or be able to obtain a Security Clearance #8211; Secret.
* U.S. Citizen with a current passport.
* Attend initial and recurrent training at Company headquarters.
* No FAA violations/accident within the last three years.
* Preferred 2500 Hours Total Time, 1000 Hours Multi-Engine, and turboprop experience.
* Commercial, Instrument Multi-Engine certificate required.
* Second class medical required with the ability to get a First class medical.
* Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Travel is an essential function of this position.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Competitive wages #8211; salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefit package.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA):
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA): https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmla.htm