More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: ComAv Technical Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/15/2021 7:24:29 PM
Assist the Director of Maintenance and provide technical leadership for lead mechanics and mechanics assigned to aircraft maintenance. Develop assignment schedules and maintain flow of work through assigned area.
- Ensures that all manufacturer, customer and FAA requirements and specifications are applied and enforced;
- Directs, trains and supervises assigned personnel to ensure maximum motivation, efficiency and discipline in accordance with ComAv Technical Services policies and Repair Station Manual;
- Be thoroughly familiar with the contents of the ComAv Technical Services Inspection Procedures Manual and subsequent revisions;
- Monitor and track daily activates and assignments of line maintenance operations. Make necessary recommendations and adjustments in equipment, training and staffing to meet production needs and schedules;
- Provide supervision and leadership to subordinate workers;
- Ensures the proper use of all equipment and full compliance and understanding of all safety rules and regulations. Notify DOM of safety issues ;
- Ensures that all aircraft maintenance work, materials and practices conform to FAA, customer, company and manufacturers' standards of quality;
- Oversees that on the job training for A P Mechanics and Mechanics and Leads under his supervision are in compliance and qualified for task being performed;
- Evaluates maintenance personnel periodically for job qualification, training and effectiveness;
- Ensure Leads complete work orders and paperwork in a timely manner, keep their work boards in order. Ensure that the daily turnover logs are maintained;
- If customer issues develop notify the DOM of the situation, then direct the customer to the Program Manager or the DOM;
- Interface with Material Planner / Scheduler in order to expedite materials required to accomplish scheduled maintenance;
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- 10 Years+ experience, A P License Experience working with multiple aircraft and engines.
- Possess leadership qualities.
- Limited Guidance required
- Follows direction/supports management
- Provides training and development to co-workers
- Adheres to company policy
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Task involve frequent walking; standing; some lifting and carrying objects of moderate to heavy weight (10-50lbs.); and/ or operation of vehicles, office, shop keyboard, manipulative skills and hand-eye coordination are necessary for safe/productive operations. Some tasks are sedentary, with occasional walking, bending, light lifting, or other restricted physical activities. Must be able to visually interpret written text, prepare written docu1nents, co1n1nunicate by telephone and use a computer.
The work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Tasks may require frequent exposure to adverse environmental conditions (e.g. dirt, cold, rain, fumes, wind, and heat).
Task requires sound perception and discrimination. Task required visual perception and discrimination. Task requires oral communications ability.
Reasonable accommodation(s), if needed, will be provided for the employee to perform the required job with adequate strength, dexterity, coordination and visual acuity and in a manner that does not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of the employee or others in the workplace.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE SUPERVISED (Under regular control):
STATEMENT OF EMPLPYER RIGHTS:
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
This job description is to serve as a guide. It is intended to be flexible and will continue to evolve over time with business needs and demand and may be updated periodically and at the Company's discretion. It does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based on your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
ComAv Technical Services, LLC has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason