More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airbahn INC
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 3/3/2021 6:49:34 PM
The Ground School Programs Development Manager serves under the Airbahn approved Flight Operations Training Program to develop and maintain curriculum and training aids.
1) Develop and maintain syllabi, curriculum and training aids needed for each course in the FAA approved Flight Operations Training Manual.
2) Train instructors in all subjects relevant to pilot and dispatcher ground training in accordance with the CFRs, Flight Operations training programs, and Company policies and procedures.
3) Manage the CRM instructor group and facilitate the development of CRM training programs for both the classroom and simulator.
4) Ensure standardization of all subject matter taught by ground school instructors.
5) Maintain the Flight Operations Manual (FOM), and others as required.
6) Maintain the Flight Operations Training Manual (FOTM) as it relates to the ground school program.
7) Administers the SMS in area of responsibility.
8) Identifies hazards and assess safety risks, including change management.
9) Ensures the effectiveness of safety risk controls.
10) Promotes safety.
11) Advises upper management of the performance of the SMS and any need for improvement.
12) Manages risk, acceptable level: Green or lower as defined by Airbahn's company risk matrix
Work Experience in Similar Position