More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Bridger Aerospace
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 2/7/2024 9:24:11 PM
About Bridger Aerospace
Bridger Aerospace is an aerial firefighting company based in Belgrade, Montana, located at the Bozeman Yellowstone Airport (KBZN). It was founded in 2014 to support front-line firefighters with world-leading technology and aerial fire suppression systems. We have grown from operating a single plane to commanding a significant Air Attack and the largest Super Scooper fleet in the U.S. in less than eight years.
Bridger is a leader in fighting wildfires, specializing in UAS Operations, Air Attack, Fire Suppression, and Aerial Fire-Mapping technologies. Our focus is to provide the most effective and modern capabilities to fight fires from the air. Meeting the needs of the growing threat of economic and environmental damage caused by wildfires and supporting ground-based firefighters is our priority.
About the Role
Bridger Aerospace is looking for a high speed, talented and experienced individual to join and lead the industries finest Air Attack fleet. The candidate shall complete an interview, background investigation, and drug screening. FAA and previous employers PRIA records reviews will be conducted.
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Aviation Services
What Youll Do:
- Supervises the Chief Pilot and other employees as directed by the President.
- Ensures that all flight operations are conducted safely and in compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations, Operations Specifications, and Company policies.
- Has authority to act for the Certificate holder, including the signing of FAA correspondence and operations specifications.
- Communicates with the FAA Flight Standards District Office and the National Transportation Safety Board. Files all required reports and documents.
- Devises revisions to this manual as needed, submits the proposed revisions to the FSDO, receives confirmation from the FSDO that the revisions are acceptable, and then distributes those revisions to all manual holders.
- Schedules aircraft availability, including scheduling the aircraft for required inspections or required maintenance.
- In the absence of the DOM, the DOO will coordinate with the timely correction of mechanical irregularities and discrepancies. DOO will inform the DOM of all aircraft maintenance or inspections performed on the aircraft when away from home base by fax or email.
- Hires and terminates flight personnel.
- Manages the MEL Program
What We’re Looking For:
- Must Meets requirements 14 CFR part 119.71(b)
- No FAA violations/warnings in last five years
- Preferred requirements:
- 2500 hours total time
- 2000 hours PIC
- Previous Aerial Fire Fighting experience
- Previous Check Airman Experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company performance-based bonus plan
- Equity stock-based compensation package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, and 401k
- Continuing education reimbursement
This position is subject to pre-employment essential background check and drug screening.
This position requires obtainment of an AOA Badge issued by Bozeman-Yellowstone Int’l Airport.
Bridger Aviation Group, LLC. and its family of companies does not discriminate or permit discrimination by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by federal or state law in matters of employment, promotion, services or activities it operates.