More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Airborne Maintenance Engineering Services
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/25/2020 1:54:19 PM
Provides direct Supervisory control and direction to personnel. Performs and recommends management actions related to hiring, scheduling, discipline, employee development, training, coaching, mentoring and termination. Responsible for the safety, compliance and profitability of the CVG line station. This position will report to the CVG Line Maintenance Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Airframe Powerplant licenses
- 5 years experience in transport category aircraft line maintenance
- Knowledge of FAA regulations pertaining to FAR Part 145 repair station operations
- Working knowledge of accounting and budgeting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Degree in business management or related technical field
- 2 years project management experience at FAR 145 repair station operations