More Aviation Jobs!
FAA Flight Instructor - Saudi Arabia (No Specific City Selected), International Saudi Arabia, International
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 11/26/2020 8:56:33 AM
OxfordSaudia is seeking Flight Instructors for our brand-new flight school located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. This is a state-of-the-art institute with brand new Diamond Aircraft and immaculate facilities. If you are seeking an opportunity of a lifetime, this is it!
Provide flight, simulator, and ground instruction in accordance with 141, GACA regulations, Airmen's Information Manual, advisory circulars, airport operations, and OxfordSaudia policies and procedures. Schedule students, maintain records, and ensure that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by each student in each flight course.
Here is a small portion of what we offer as a company:
- Opportunity for growth as a pilot
- Retention Incentives: (Choose One)
- Annual Retention Bonus $20,000 USD (spread out monthly in year two)
- Annual Retention Bonus $10,000 after year one (spread out monthly in year two) and A320 Type Rating upon completing 2nd year of service*
- Service awards based on tenure with YOUR work with OxfordSaudia
- Company Paid Medical Insurance (for a family of 4)
- Relocation for a family of 4
- Company paid-flight ticket to home country (vacation)
- Housing is provided or a housing stipend is available
- Transportation is provided to and from work
- Generous compensation package (tax-free up to a certain amount)
- Immigration Sponsorship and related costs covered for a family of 4
- Pet relocation is available
- Generous Holiday schedule and flexibility with scheduling
- Education costs covered for up to 2 children additional education is available for you as well!
- Personal Vehicle Finance
Flight Instructor FAA
* Must possess at least 300 hours of total flight instruction given
* Must possess at least; Commercial Airplane License with Instrument Rating
* Must have Flight Instructor Certificate (Airplane)
* Qualifications to train in a Single Engine Aircraft.
* Qualifications to train in a Multi-Engine Aircraft
* Qualifications to train Instruments * Receive GACA Certificate and License for all those held prior to being appointed
Salary Range: 60,000 USD-100,000 USD