More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Piedmont Airlines, Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/9/2020 3:47:15 PM
General ManagerPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities:
The General Manager will oversee the daily operations for Piedmont Airlines. Managers must keep the company goals and customer expectations in mind when overseeing daily operations. Responsible to meet or exceed all performance goals. Coach and provide career development to the staff. Correct non-compliant behavior and impose disciplinary action as required. Understand the corporate culture, policies and goals, and take measures to implement these into daily work routines. Manage the operational activities of the department in accordance with established policies and procedures. Manage a staff with varied duties to include Supervisors and Agents. Administrative duties include daily/weekly/monthly reports. Responsible for staff scheduling to include work assignments/rotations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back up for absent employees. Conduct employee performance reviews. Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven success as a Team Leader with ability to preplan manpower and equipment
- Ability to work independently, set and meet own deadlines
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and support staff
- Able to defuse conflicts among subordinate employees
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Prior experience with internal controls processes for accountable items
- Flexible schedule
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver 8217;s license
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience; both Ramp and Customer Service
- Working knowledge of AOA environment
- Extensive knowledge of QIK, Sabre amp; ICM
- Bachelor 8217;s Degree in Aviation, Business or related field
- Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
- Some travel is required
- Airport ramp environment, subject to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
- All shifts including weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required. We also require proof of High School or GED completion.
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available.
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators 8211; Major Opportunities
1.2- First/Mid Level Officials and Managers