More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Rick Aviation
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 9/10/2020 4:44:00 PM
Rick Aviation is seeking a chief flight instructor to manage and supervise all operational aspects of our FAR Part 141 61 flight school. Rick Aviation is located at Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, VA.
Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, be goal-oriented and ensure quality flight training is offered to our customers.
- Commercial pilot certificate/airline transport pilot certificate
- Current flight instructor, instrument flight instructor and multi-engine instructor ratings
- Other FAA Chief Instructor qualifications as specified in 14 CFR Part 141.35 (follows)
- Meet the pilot-in-command recent flight experience requirements of #167;61.57
- Must be able to pass applicable FAA knowledge and proficiency exams
- Flight training experience as either a certificated flight instructor or an instructor in a military pilot flight training program, or a combination thereof, consisting of at least 3 years and 1,000 flight hours; or 1500 flight hours
- At least 2,000 flight hours as Pilot in Command
- Hold a FAA Class 3 medical or higher
Newport News, VA is located in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, near historic Colonial Williamsburg.