More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Corporate Eagle Management Services, Inc.
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/7/2020 8:14:40 PM
Organization Name: Corporate Eagle Management Services, Inc.
Number of Openings: Multiple
Work Schedule: Full Time
Compensation: $60,300 - $104,300 (First Officer)
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Corporate Eagle has earned its place among the industry's premier aviation programs. As our company and fleet grow, we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to add to our unique team of professional pilots. From experienced aviators and military veterans, to newly certified pilots, we want to hear from confident and capable professionals looking for an opportunity with an industry-leading organization.
Corporate Eagle is one of the industry's most innovative and successful providers of specialized business aviation services: a premium, private and Members-only flight department with a reputation for unmatched service, safety and convenience. Since 1982, we have been based at Oakland County International Airport (PTK) and now
operate from our newly constructed, state-of-the-art headquarters.
Our fleet currently consists of 14 aircraft (King Air, Hawker, Falcon, and soon Gulfstream) with a single base of operations located in Southeastern Michigan. Responsibilities include flight and ground duty as required as a flight crew member in domestic and international operations. Essential attributes that successful candidates must possess include the ability to provide exceptional service to our private Members, and maintain a high level of technical competence and professionalism. Pay advancements are scheduled on a performance-based progression plan.
INDUSTRY LEADING INTANGIBLES
Corporate Eagle pilots enjoy perks and luxuries, including: Participation in the TSA Known Crewmember#174; Program (KCM); reimbursement for rewards programs bonuses; lodging exclusively at Marriott properties; Hertz rental cars (no shuttles).
Corporate Eagle offers competitive pay scales, and with a stable business model based on both managed and fractional business aviation, our pilots enjoy the industry's best job security and stability. We pay cash bonuses for volunteer duty, pay our pilots for training days, and provide other financial perks.
Our pilots have access to unrivaled advancement opportunities and career progression #8211;earning promotions on a clearly outlined progression plan. The result is that there is
no unnecessary waiting: you make the move to captain when you are ready, not when a seat happens to open for you.
Unlike larger airlines that consistently push their pilots to the regulatory maximum, Corporate Eagle offers manageable set schedules and an operational model designed to provide maximum flexibility and control over your workflow. Corporate Eagle pilots spend fewer nights in the field, and fly to a wide range of destinations. No two members the same, no two trips the same and no two missions the same.
Our pilots benefit from the same commitment to quality and excellence we provide to our members and professional partners. We spare no expense to provide our pilot team with the finest facilities and impeccably maintained fleet of aircraft.
NOTE: All pilots are full-time, direct employees of the company, and must reside within a 1-hour drive-time radius of PTK Airport.
POSITION DESCRIPTION (First Officer)
Position Summary - Flight crew members are responsible to professionally deliver Private Club level services to our Members, and must be committed to providing a seamless safe, comfortable and convenient experience.
Requirements: Essential Job Responsibilities
- Operate in accordance with domestic and international regulations, FAA approved company procedures, industry best practices, and the highest level of aviation safety standards.
- Coordinate Corporate Eagle team activities and efforts, preflight to post-flight, to ensure unified operations.
- Establish and exercise command authority so that decisions and responsibilities can be identified and acted upon with consistency and expediency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of the appropriate sections of the Federal Aviation Regulations, Airman's Information Manual, and Aircraft Manufactures Manuals.
- Maintain competency required for scheduled flight, simulator and ground training scheduled and performed throughout the year.
- Maintain Airline Transport Pilot proficiency standards and continually strive to improve aviation skills and knowledge.
- Continually evaluate and improve flight and ground performance.
- Pass a First Class medical examination every six (6) months.
- Maintain basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- The professional management of the flight deck to include the coordination between flight crew members, and team members on the ground.
- Representation of Corporate Eagle while on the job to the extent required to properly deliver safety, convenience and comfort to our Members.
- Ability to promote and implement action plans.
- Display of an enthusiastic spirit.
- Mentoring and inspiration of subordinates.
- Promoting the essence of teamwork by example.
- Personal and company success oriented attitude.
- Personal commitment and self-motivation.
- Demonstrating an engaged attitude.