More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: JetRight Aviation Maintenance
Position: Pilot-Fixed Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 10/14/2021 6:37:56 PM
JOB SUMMARY: A JetRight pilot is a member of the flight crew who is responsible for the safe, efficient, comfortable, and on-time operation of the aircraft. The First Officer acts as second-in-command in the operation of company aircraft on trips as assigned by flight operations management, and assumes the role of PIC should the Captain become incapacitated.
JetRight First Officers continuously strive to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of the company's clients while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. The position requires the individual to possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and the ability to work with individuals from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. The position may require up to 80% travel.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Flight operations management may assign the JetRight First Officer collateral activities in support of the department's mission, such as administrative duties, training or safety responsibilities, committee assignments, etc.
- JetRight Pilots can expect to fly 300 #8211; 450 hours per year.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules; and must have a residence that will allow them to report to work within two hours of a dispatch call during their assigned duty periods.
- Performs the duties of his position in accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and Operations Specifications.
- Exercises sound judgment in the safe and efficient operation of the flight.
- Contributes to the decision-making process for the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Correctly assesses the current and anticipated flight environment, and identifies and anticipates operational threats or errors.
- Exchanges information, ideas, and instructions in a timely manner.
- Assists in managing tasks to optimize overall crew performance.
- Exercises responsibilities in a manner that promotes teamwork, professionalism, and mentorship.
- Satisfactorily completes all required company and FAA proficiency checks and training courses.
- Constantly strives towards becoming proficient in performing the duties and exercising the judgment required of a pilot-in-command.
- Promotes a favorable image of JetRight in accordance with company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- FAA Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Multi Engine Land and Instrument - Airplane ratings and English Proficiency endorsement.
- Minimum of 1000 hours total time.
- Minimum of 500 hours total pilot-in-command time.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RR)Current FAA Second Class Medical
- US citizenship or proof of right to work in the US
- Current passport or the ability to obtain one within 90 days
- Any combination of education and experience. This position typically requires a Bachelor's degree in an aviation- or business-related field
- Must be 18 years old
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Unrestricted FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with airplane multiengine class rating and English Proficiency endorsement LR-45 or EMB-500 type rating
- Minimum of 500 hours turbine time
- FAR Part 91/135 flight department experience
- International operations experience
- More than 250 hours as SIC in aircraft which includes Learjet 45/75, Embraer Phenom 100, and Pilatus PC-12 aircraft)
- Previous pilot experience preferred
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Possess excellent observation skills
- Possess excellent analytical and math skills
- Ability to react correctly during times of emergencies
- Ability to be proactive
- Ability to think logically and grasp things quickly
- Knowledgeable of all operations and communications as necessary
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Standing/walking for short distances: Up to two hours on hard surfaces
- Sitting: Up to six hours
- Lifting/carrying: Up to 75 pounds routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Restricted to 12 hours a day
By nature this job description cannot be exhaustive: additional responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements and working conditions may be associated with this job.