More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Worldwide Jet Charter, Inc.
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/10/2020 2:52:27 PM
Worldwide Jet Charter, Inc. leads the industry in the delivery of private transportation services. We embrace the highest possible standards when it comes to safety and security. We are known throughout the world for our standards of service to our clients, operational excellence and business ethics.
The Maintenance Supervisor will maintain and supervise all aspects of the maintenance function for the company's corporate airplanes to ensure compliance with FAA Regulations, the General Maintenance Manual. Candidate must be available to work all shifts. This position will supervise A P, Cleaners and contractors, airworthiness compliance, maintenance schedules, safety and operational standards. This position Supervisor will provide technical direction, compliance with inspection requirements and hand-on repair and maintenance tasks.
Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Licenses (A P) required
- FAA Aircraft Inspector (AI) Preferred
- 5+ years aircraft technician experience required (Previous Global Express, GIV, CL601, LR60 training a plus)
- 5+ years management/lead experience
- Be versatile in approach when addressing multiple issues of varying complexities and subject matter.
- Clearly communicate complex issues in a concise manner (written and verbal)
- Work well in a team environment with a variety of people
- Be dependable, self-starter and display initiative in all areas
- Prioritize workload and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ensure team members are following procedures in order to ensure maximum efficiency, compliance and safety.
- Lead staff to ensure team member's skills are utilized to the highest degree possible
- Oversee and maintain the crew car fleet.
- Maintain effective communication between Maintenance Management, Maintenance Controllers, etc..
- Medical insurance 100% Employer-sponsored premium for Employee on select medical plan
- Dental insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Dismemberment insurance 100% Employer-sponsored premium for Employee's for $50K and the option to add additional life and AD D up to $500K or five times your basic annual earnings.
- 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Care Spending Account (HSA)
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe general function and level of personnel assigned to this clarification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the candidate.