More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/10/2020 5:44:19 PM
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
* Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements
* Be responsible and accountable for the successful definition, build delivery of assigned aircraft
* Manage negotiation of Interior Specification and follow-up on customer aircraft management
* Provide continuous customer account visibility prior to and from contract award until final delivery, including working hand-in-hand with the corresponding Contract Administrator
* Ensure appropriate level of traceability with regard to customer back-up documentation required for transaction review and approval purposes
* Act as prime customer liaison and single point interface on the account
* Coordinate, as required, with the designated Sales, Legal, Finance, Sales Support, Regulatory Agencies, Operations and Contracts personnel to ensure seamless customer transitions and final aircraft delivery
* Administer new aircraft purchase agreements, including but not limited to, support to the implementation of aircraft completion specifications, aircraft deliveries and all related correspondence
* Build relationships with site management (Operations), Program group and customer
* Conduct physical cosmetic aircraft inspection and evaluation of the entire aircraft, which include flying on the aircraft
As our ideal candidate,
* You typically a minimum of 5 years of experience in Aerospace, with a proven track record of value added project management and exposure to key technical activities for aircraft manufacturing
* You have a Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or related aerospace technical areas OR equivalent Bombardier customer account management experience
* You have prior experience in project management or completions/contract negotiation with ability to understand and interpret contractual terms and conditions
* You have working knowledge of MS Office Computer skills necessary to learn and / or operate work processing, spreadsheets, database, e-mail and web based applications
* You have exceptional oral written communication, listening, presentation skills and superior time and expense management skills
* You have the ability to demonstrate technical aptitude, coupled with a high degree of energy, enthusiasm and motivation for customer satisfaction
* You have the ability to build trusted partnerships within all levels of an organization, with a reputation for honest and truthful business dealings
* You have the ability to be a creative and strategic thinker who can accurately assess current and future customer needs, while functioning as an innovative problem solver, proactively presenting solutions to management
* You must possess accomplishments which demonstrate the characteristics of customer focus and empathy, diplomacy, self -confidence, proficient presentation skills and the proven ability to overcome obstacles
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.Your ideas move people.