More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 12/1/2019 12:00:01 PM
Bell is seeking a
Global Military Sales and Strategy (GMSS) Manager
to be the US Coast Guard lead on the domestic military team.
The role is located in Bell’s Fort Worth, TX headquarters.
The GMSS Manager seeks out and develops new US Coast Guard (USCG) and military business opportunities for Bell/Textron.
This position leads the development, customer engagement and shaping for current and future USCG business across the Bell product portfolio with emphasis on 525 and Future Vertical Lift.
The manager will functionally lead campaign teams through a gated process to capture identified business opportunities and actively engage the USCG customer with oral and written communications in private as well as public venues.
- Lead the development, customerengagement and shaping of business opportunities for Bell, with emphasisin USCG programs, leading to contract award.
- Lead and participate inCampaign Teams responsible for the capture of new business:
- Develop Win-Strategies,Position to Win, Risk Analysis/Mitigation Plans, Partnering Strategies.
- Develop and lead gate reviewsfor assigned pursuits/opportunities.
- Develop responses to USGovernment Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Lead Cross-Functional proposalteams through the response process.
- Work with the Bell Innovationand Advanced Vertical Lift Teams to transition future technology toopportunities that fill Department of Homeland Security (DHS) capabilitygaps.
- Manage Customer Relationshipswith key DHS/USCG stakeholders:
- Shape requirements for the USGovernment that align with Bell Products and Services.
- Own key DHS/USCGstrategies/messages and One Voice for customers and Bell/Textronexecutives.
- Cross functionally interfacewith US Government, Bell Programs/Customer Support and Service/Engineering/Industrial Operations/Innovation and Commercial Business,Communications and leadership.
- Develop and execute executiveengagement plan at all levels of DHS/USCG.
- Interface with Washington DCTextron and Bell Offices on Corporate Strategies, DHS/USCG Budgets,reviews, engagements and Congressional visits.
- Interface with the Bell PaxRiver, MD office for the Naval Air Systems command and programacquisition.
- Represent Bell at key tradeshows and events, such as Sea Air Space and Coast Guard AviationAssociation and other DHS/USCG events and venues to promote the Bellbrand and Bell products.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degreepreferred.
- At least 15 years as as
US Coast Guard Officer with USCG Search and Rescue operations experience OR as a US Coast Guard Officer with USCG Governmentacquisition experience.
- Candidate must be aself-motivated, results-oriented professional with strong strategicplanning skills.
- Strong oral and writtencommunication skills.
- Must be eligible for a Secretsecurity clearance.
- Frequent travel will berequired to support customer engagement activities approximately 40% ofthe time, this role is in Bell's Fort Worth, TX headquarters.
- A military orprivate/commercial pilot.
- USCG, US Government orcorporate staff experience.
- Acquisition or ProgramManagement training/certifications.
- Experience in the DHS/USCGDecision Support Systems including: Doctrine, Capabilities andRequirements Development; Acquisition System; and Planning, Programming,Budgeting, and Execution
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging.
As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.