More Aviation Jobs!
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 7/1/2020 2:08:21 PM
The Aviation Operations Manager (King Air / C-12 A P) is responsible for identifying and maintaining operations and procedures in accordance with company policies, procedures and guidelines.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract)
- Implement necessary processes and procedures to meet program goals as established by contractual agreement.
- Ensure performance and quality to established standards.
- Plan, organize and manage the program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements.
- Manage the Federal Aviation Administration approved Repair Station Certificate.
- Research, analyze and otherwise assist in the investigation of incidents/accidents.
- Develop and execute the onsite safety program and employee training program.
- Analyze performance under contracts/orders to ensure proper utilization of manpower, materials, funds, facilities and equipment.
- Monitor the contract to verify contractual and company objectives are met and provide corrective action when necessary.
- Implement project schedules by directing and coordinating contract functions to ensure maximum efficiency of resources.
- Establish contract policies, practices and revisions to existing policies and practices as required to meet company, contracts and order requirements.
- Provide leadership to ensure objectives, incentives and attitudes of assigned staff to maximize quality and production.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by management directives.
- Maintain customer contracts and visitations to endure mature relationships.
- Manage effective control on assigned projects of performance, schedule, quality and operating costs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with administering a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Repair Station.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of pricing principals that translate effort into achievement in acquiring new and follow on business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Project, Outlook).
- FAA A P required
- Bachelor's degree in an associated discipline preferred.
- Eight (8) or more years' experience maintenance associated with Transport aircraft operations.
- Two or more years' experience in a related aircraft management position preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Typically works in normal office environment.
- As required in support of the contract.