More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Holman Aviation
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 4/19/2021 8:10:47 PM
Are you looking for a better Quality of Life; hunting, fishing, lots of outdoor recreation, easy drive to/from work and an area with low cost of living? Check out Holman Aviation in Great Falls, Montana (KGTF).
Holman Aviation is looking for a Director of Maintenance for our Part 145 repair station.
This position offers both management responsibilities as well as hands on trouble shooting and repair.
Our customer mix is comprised of both based customers and contract line maintenance, Our based customers are a mix of a flight school (Piper aircraft), various single and twin-engine piston aircraft, a Citation M2, a med flight Citation Mustang and potentially a PC-12. We also perform pre post flight inspections on FedEx C-208s.
There is great opportunity to grow our based customers.
FAR Part 121 Air Carrier Maintenance Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with all FAA repair station / maintenance regulations and requirements.
- Maintain a positive relationship with FAA to ensure compliance with Repair Station regulations.
- Shop / Parts room organization and cleanliness.
- Tool availability and usability.
- Parts management.
- Ensures the shop is achieving the highest safety and quality control levels.
- Manages all planned and unplanned maintenance work to include parts and personnel required.
- Ensures that all work is performed on a timely basis and conforms to company and regulatory standards.
- Monitors the progress of each aircraft and take necessary actions to ensure on-time completions.
- Builds and maintains business relationships with customers and vendors.
- Meet with other company managers to report on issues and events as related to the maintenance department.
- Responsible for compliance with air carrier maintenance contracts both scheduled and on demand.
- Responsible for ascertaining that all-necessary work orders and / or work records are properly executed by the responsible mechanic pursuant to this section.
- Responsible for keeping training records up to date and compliance with air carriers' online training.
- Acts as an advisor to aircraft maintenance team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Assist in hiring and periodic reviews.
- Work scheduling.
- Responsible for scheduling mechanics to provide 24-hour on call service.
- Maintain training records for each mechanic.
- FAA A P License.
- FAA Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred.
- 5 years of previous maintenance manager or supervisory experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, various technical libraries and work order mgmt software.
- Compliance with Drug Alcohol program.