More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Aviation Training Consulting
Position: Pilot-Rotary Wing
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 2/25/2020 7:08:50 PM
Aviation Training Consulting, LLC (ATC) has multiple openings for Mi-17 Instructor Pilots in support of a U.S. Government contract for training in Afghanistan. Candidates for these positions must have documented military instructor experience.
Pilots supporting this program will be expected to conduct classroom, ground and airborne training. Pilots will conduct mission planning, briefs, execute sorties and then participate in debriefs and post mission documentation. A strong background in integrated flight and ground training is required to successfully fill these positions.
These positions are for rotational deployment overseas.
- Must be eligible for a U.S. security or NATO clearance.
- 1,500 Total Flight Hours, with 500 Pilot In Command (PIC), 100 Instructor Pilot (IP), and 50 NVG IP,
- Possess an FAA 2nd Class Medical,
- Previous DoD Flight Examiner/Current FAA/CAA CFI, Familiar with ICAO,
- Standardization pilot experience in Flight Training QC Program with Previous Formal Training Experience teaching basic rotary and/or fixed-wing maneuvers during both day and night VMC on NVGs
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience supporting advanced flight training, working as part of a training team and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and integrate with a ground-based training team.
- Candidates will undergo a civil and criminal background check and initial drug screening program. Random drug screening during employment is required.