More Aviation Jobs!
Company/Organization: Boeing Company
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 1/14/2020 5:40:14 PM
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space and Security is seeking a K-level Quality Multi-Family Manager (first-line manager) to manage the AH64 Apache Helicopter Program Quality Team responsible for the oversight and compliance to processes through the entire build, flight and delivery process at Mesa, Arizona.
- Develops, executes organizational and technical strategies, business plans, policies and procedures.
- Acquires and manages resources also leads process improvements.
- Develops, maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners, suppliers and direct reports.
- Coach, counsel, mentor and provide developmental opportunities and job assignments to direct reports to enhance employee performance and expand capabilities.
- Create and maintain staffing plans that meet program needs.
- Develop work group, project or operational goals, objectives and related metrics to ensure alignment with Company vision/strategy.
- Achieve goals for productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure work group products or processes meet customer, company, quality requirements.
- Cultivate a safe team environment for employees.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading or managing multi-skill discipline teams.
- 2 + years’ experience in a quality related job role.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with QMS (Quality Management System) and AS9100.
- Experience with Boeing Problem Solving Methods (BPSM)
- Experience working with regulatory agencies (DCMA).
- Experience with Data Analytics, Integrated Quality Data System (IQDS).
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.